Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Intrinsic Connections #News And #Announcements! ;-)


Hey Everyone!!

By now I guess you've figured out that I didn't manage to get Intrinsic Connections released last month. Sorry about that, my day job sort of blew up and I just ran out of time. However, you might have noticed that pre-order links have been up on the side of this blog for the last couple of weeks, and that's because I now have a firm release date, June 17, 2017!  Yep, I promise it will be out on June 17, and you know I never promise unless I'm sure. ;-)

To hold you over until then, I'll post another little peek below. I'll also post the pre-order links, you know, in case you want to make sure you get your copy ASAP. ;-) Love you all! And thanks for your patience. :-)

Excerpt from Intrinsic Connections, book 2 of the Petri Dish Chronicles:
Jerking his head back, he glared at her in astonishment. He clenched his jaw and shook her a little. "I am in no mood to be gentle or submit to you."

She laughed and yanked at her wrists, twisting in his grip. "I didn't fucking ask you to! Just fuck me, already." Using the leverage her legs gave her, Petri ground her core against the front of his body, feeling his growing interest.

Growling, he leaned in close to her and bared his fangs. "Do you remember the safeword?"

Petri nodded. "Kuacha."

Closing his eyes, he let out a breath and paused.

Petri waited silently, watching him.

When he opened his eyes, his expression sharpened. "I will try not to hurt you."

Tightening her thighs around his waist, Petri drew him closer and gave him a hard smile. "Do your worst. I will," she whispered.

Daji's eyes widened for a moment, then narrowed. Growling, he tightened his hold on her wrists, grinding them together. He grabbed her hair with his other hand and tilted her head to the side so that he could trail his fangs down her throat. A sharp sting came when he nipped her where her neck met her shoulder, and Petri felt a warm trickle against her skin that told her he had drawn blood.

Pulling back a little, Daji held her eyes as he pointedly licked her blood from his lips. He cocked an eyebrow at her, and she laughed. Using her power, she healed the tiny wound he had made, and said, "Come on, you can do better than that."



No comments:

Post a Comment